1. This competition (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of ACT, NSW and Victoria aged 18 or over.
2. The Promotion is not open to committee members of the Eden Whale Festival, individuals providing services to Eden Whale Festival, suppliers providing services to Eden Whale Festival, as well as their immediate families.
3. By liking the Eden Whale Festival page, providing your name, email and postcode, subscribers will be considered competition entrants and will be deemed to accept these terms and conditions, including the ability to travel to Eden from October 31 to November 1 and the Promoter’s Privacy Statement set out below. Entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
4. Entry Instructions: The Promotion begins on August 1 (EST) and ends on September 14, 2015 at 5pm (EST) (the “Promotion Period”). Entrants must fill in the form at https://apps.facebook.com/my-contests/zxyfbz 5. Entries will be judged at 1/33 Quondola Street Pambula on Tuesday, September 15, 2015. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Winner will be notified by email and published online at www.facebook/edenwhalefestival and www.edenwhalefestival.com.au
7. Eden Whale Festival will endeavour to notify the winner within 7 days of the Promotion draw taking place. Winner must contact the Promoter and confirm contact information by close of business on the 7th day following the date of notification. Eden Whale Festival will then contact the winner to arrange redemption of the prize.
8. If the winner fails to contact the Promoter, or the winner declines the prize, the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn at random in the same manner.
9. The winner will receive 3 nights accommodation at Sapphire Sun Eco Holiday Village from October 31 to November 1, whale watching on Cat Balou Cruises on October 31, free entry to the Eden Killer Whale Museum and VIP passes to special events. Number of people per stay, will be subject to the accommodation capacity of the accommodation operators.
10. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to (a) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
12. Promoter: Eden Whale Festival, via Sapphire Coast Tourism Limited, PO Box 89, Merimbula, NSW, 2548.
13. Privacy: The Promoter respects winners’ privacy and is committed to collect, store or use personal data only for the purposes of this contest. The Promoter will not share or sell any personal information provided by means of this Promotion. The information provided to the Promoter will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose of processing entry to the Promotion.